Make your own homemade gluten free toasted granola using Forbidden® Organic Gluten Free Brown Rice Flakes! A crunchy breakfast option or healthy dessert alternative, where you can add your favourite fruits that are in season and personalised toppings.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins
Ingredients:- 100g Forbidden® Organic Gluten Free Brown Rice Flakes
- 100g puffed rice
- 100g flaked almonds
- 100g mixed dried fruit
- 50g chia seeds
- 100g maple syrup
- 50g coconut oil
- 10g Vanilla
- 5g mixed spice or all spice
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Warm the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla together in a small pot.
- Pour over the dry mixture. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mix onto lined baking trays and spread evenly into 2cm layers.
- Bake in the oven at 140 degrees for 10 - 20 minutes OR until golden and crispy
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Prepared by Laura Neville, the Wandering Chef!