Posted on September 15, 2015 by Forbidden Foods
One of the wonderful things about Forbidden Foods organic white rice is how it fluffs up when cooked, improving its consistency through some old time favourite recipes like special fried rice. Try this simple dish today and experience the quality for yourself!
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 15m | Cook Time: 30m
- 1 cup of Forbidden White Rice
- 1/4 cup veg oil
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 knob ginger thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions cut in 4cm lengths
- 100g bacon 2 rashers roughly cut
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- Hand full of fried shallots
Credit: Chef - Mel Rajic, Photography - Bianca Milani, Styling - Sarah Egan.